So you are planning to root Bluestacks but don’t know how to do it? Actually, that is just as simple as it is. If you happened to click this page expecting for an answer, we can guarantee that you will find what you are looking for. In this article, we will teach you the easiest way to root Bluestacks.
When it comes to Android emulators, Bluestacks is one of the most prominent among them. The latest version of Bluestacks has brought major changes in the gaming industry. Gamers now have the chance to play their favorite mobile games on PC using this tool.
Rooting Bluestacks can be done manually because there is no rooted version for this. But as I have said, that is very easy to do using a rooting application.
So without further ado, let’s begin the process.
How to Root Bluestacks
To root Bluestacks, we need to use a rooting app called BS Tweaker. It is designed to modify the Bluestacks itself. Using this tool, you can avail of the premium version of your favorite emulator and disable or enable ads and banners.
Just follow all the steps we provided here.
- The first thing you need to do is to download Bluestacks on your PC if you haven’t installed it yet. Or, upgrade yours to the latest version.
- Download the BS Tweaker and extract the downloaded file.
- On the list of the downloaded files, find the bluestacks tweaker.exe file and click on it.
- Launch the Bluestacks application and wait until it has completely started.
- On BS Tweaker, go to “Helpers” tab and find the option “Root for Bluestacks.”
- Click on Patch to root Bluestacks. That’s it! If you want to change BS Tweaker into SuperSU, proceed with the next step.
- Download SuperSU APK.
- Go back to Bluestacks and click the three vertical dots then Install the SuperSU APK.
- After that, you will see a big blue button in the interface. Click on it.
- Provide the root access and it’s done!
To confirm, restart your Bluestacks and see if the process worked for you. I bet that will surely work since we’re using this method until now.
If you know any other method to root Bluestacks, please share it with us. Also, if you have questions, you can use the comment box below to reach us. – The Team