So, you’re still using the default media player on your Android phone? Oh, come on guys! It’s already time to change it to a new and excellent one. Try to download MX Player Pro, and you will see why I recommend this app.
Just recently, I had known about MX Player when I came across a website to read tutorials. I saw a post regarding this media player and tried it for the first time.
Fortunate enough, I have a new media player app that I find great. My experience in using it is so far the best decision I have made on my Android phone. No kidding aside guys, but it’s true. Great job Times Internet.
So here, I am sharing with you my newly favorite app through this tutorial.
Download MX Player APK
There are two methods of downloading MX Player which I will show you both. The first one may be familiar to all who own an Android device. The second one might already be known to you but not to others.
Method 1: Download from Google Play Store
- Launch Google Play Store on your device and simply search for MX Player.
- Once the result has been displayed, click on it.
- Then, click the Install button and wait for a few minutes to download the app.
- Once you see the icon on your screen, that means you have successfully downloaded the app.
Please visit our official site for more guides and tutorials.
Method 2: Download from Website
If you are having problem downloading from the Play Store, this method will definitely work for you since we will be using a website to do that.
- Open your browser and go to the site to download MX Player APK file.
- Next, click the download button and wait for the app to finish downloading.
- After downloading or while downloading, go to your device settings and enable the Unknown Sources.
- Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources (click on the switcher to turn it on).
- Once you have finished downloading the APK, click the file and proceed with the installation.
- Wait again for a few seconds and that’s it!
Congrats! You can now enjoy the MX Player on your Android. Try to use it as a replacement for your current media player. You will see I have decided to choose it over the other.
I hope this tutorial helped you find the best media player in the market today. For your questions and suggestions, use the comment box below and we’ll try to help you with whatever we can.